Skip to main content

Full text of "ED_000792_00003853_0_649e4461-5ef6-4e16-b292-bbe1275473e2"

See other formats

To:  Guy,  Kerry[Guy. Kerry@epa.gov]

From:  Peterson,  Cynthia

Sent:  Mon  1 0/1 9/201 5 1 1 :51 :32  PM

Subject:  RE:  EPA  Closeout  Visit  with  BOCC

I agree.  Will  you  be  back  here  next  week?  If  so,  we  probably  don’t  need  to  talk  tomorrow.

Cynthia  Peterson

Community  Involvement  Coordinator
Public  Affairs  and  Community  Involvement
U.S.  Environmental  Protection  Agency,  Region  VIII
1595  Wynkoop  St.  (80C-PAI)

Denver,  CO  80202-1129
303-312-6879  - direct  dial